The following comments were made about our setting and staff, to view the full report please go to www.ofsted.gov.uk:
- Staff provide a warm and welcoming environment.
- Staff provide exciting and interesting activities resulting in a stimulating environment.
- Staff are good role models and encourage good behaviour.
- Positive steps are taken to promote safety, positive steps to promote the welfare and development of all babies and children are taken, and working in partnership with parents is good.
- Babies & children enjoy good care from knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- Children are happy and confident and build good relationships with friendly and caring staff.
- Children are valued and respected as individuals.
- All my 3 girls have always loved coming and I’ve never worried about them. They’re always happy to come and have made great friends with staff and children.
- Thankyou to all the staff for their brilliant care, this has made my return to work a lot easier.
- We definately made the BEST decision regarding our choice of early years setting. Everyone is just fantastic, so professional and warm.
- Our son often demonsrates positive behaviours and skills that he has gained, through the vast range of activities etc on offer. The team clearly work really well together and go out of their way to discuss the day and pass on relevent information.
- From the very first visit we have been impressed with the standards and friendliness,every week we notice the new words, actions and skills she has picked up.
Policies and Procedures
We have a Policies manual which contains many policies from medication to mobile phones, please ask to see it.